Learn more about the Pacific Southwest Region by Clicking Here
PACIFIC SOUTHWEST 2019 fORUM
May 3-4, 2019
Hello Ladies of the Pacific Southwest!
Can you believe it is already February? Wow does time fly. Soon it will be time for the PSW Region Forum in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Las Vegas Chapter is working hard putting together a wonderful Forum for you. I wanted to give you a bit of an update.
- Friday Morning – NEF Testing. We are required to have 10 people taking a test in order to have it at Forum. You must have purchased your course & test from NEF. Please contact Kathy Hope to let her know you are taking test and which one – email: firstname.lastname@example.org or (702) 263-0746 Deadline is 2/28.
- Friday Morning – Jobsite tour of Las Vegas Stadium is being coordinated and will be announced shortly. This will have limited space available. Stay tuned for more info. There will be a special opportunity for sponsors.
- Friday afternoon – we have some terrific presenters lined up. Our topics will include: Gamble in Vegas…Not with Your Company Safety! – Get Seen, Selected & Selling, Email Etiquette and Women in the Trades.
- Friday Evening Hospitality Suite – Going with the Education theme – come dressed in your favorite school attire and have some fun!
- Saturday Morning – 1st Timers Meeting, Ways & Means (Please let me know if you are interested in having a table) and Continental Breakfast.
- Saturday Keynote Presenters – Project Neon and the Promotion of the Women at Kiewitt analyzing the Good, Bad, and Ugly of Troubled Projects
- Saturday Day will contain NAWIC Business, Reports, Lunch and so much more
- Saturday Evening – Awards Banquet – Cocktail Attire
If you have not registered and/or made your room reservations, please don’t wait. This is going to be a Forum to not miss.
Your contact person for registration or sponsorship, is Karen Villaceballos (702) 433-1414 or email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in Las Vegas!
NAWIC Members $140 / Non-Members $170
Download Registration Forms HERE