June 19th – 23rd, 2017
8:30am – 3:30pm
Location: Katella High School
2200 E Wagner Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92806
Map To Camp
- Camp NAWIC provides a supportive and nurturing environment for high school girls to explore and develop basic skills in construction and safety areas such as of carpentry, electrical, plumbing, sheet metal, landscaping, geology, concrete, and tile.
- Camp NAWIC offers high school girls a gender-neutral environment to learn and practice new skills.
- Camp NAWIC develops greater self-confidence and better self esteem for girls who tackle challenging projects and successfully complete them.
- Camp NAWIC develops a safety-first attitude and “we can do it” mind set via the safety and history of women in construction seminars on the opening day of camp.
- Camp NAWIC introduces high school girls to women role models who have achieved success in all areas of construction from tradeswomen to engineers, architects to accountants, project superintendents, supervisors and business owners to clerical support. The girls learn there is room in the construction industry for their dreams to come true.
- Camp NAWIC introduces students to valuable college, programs, trade programs and careers.
Camp NAWIC is No Cost to the campers.
For more information on
Camp NAWIC Summer Camp, contact:
Lynne MacVean or Leny Orozco at firstname.lastname@example.org
(714) 446-8880 Ext. 236 • FAX (714) 446-8811